Wendi Dwyer has had the honor of speaking at:
- United Nations in New York
- UNESCO in Paris
- 2013 Lions International Convention in Hamburg,
- 2014 Lions International Convention in Toronto,
- UN International Women’s Day in Aweil, South Sudan,
- International Women’s Day UN Celebration in Aweil, NGB, South Sudan
- Commencement Speaker for the American College of Education
- 80 high schools and universities
- Churches and civic organizations
Presentation Topics Include:
How Literacy Improves Health, Brings Peace and Thwarts Slavery
Empowering stories of South Sudanese women and girls who learned how to read and write while waiting to fill their jugs with safe water for their families.
Who Will I Be When I Get There?
Lessons learned from refugee friends that shine light on what we gain by persevering through the difficult journeys in our lives.
Let’s Go Blind!
Preparing for your best life while experiencing sight loss.
Presentations can be geared to all age groups, as well as secular or religious audiences.
Themes: Grit, Fortitude, Literacy, Women’s Empowerment, Respect, Refugee Experience, Disability Rights, Sight Loss, South Sudan, Human Trafficking, Personal Responsibility, Power of Education, Planning for Living Well Blind.
To inquire about a speaking engagement please click here.